through the clouds and through the elven stars,
i see myself, hovering above the tips of the blades of grass
fluttering, flying, playing.....
slowly rising up the leaves, to atop the bright and colorful flowers
sparkling with joy and gladness, free......

Bibilios

  • Emily the Strange
  • The Little Prince
  • Hope for the Flowers
  • The Velveteen Rabbit
  • The Alchemist
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Music

  • Tiesto, Chicane, PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Benny Benassi....
  • Chillout Projects, The Lounge Story, Jakatta, Zero-7, Nina Simone....
  • Sublime, 311, Marley (course!)...
  • Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Strauss...
  • Kjwan, Urbandub, Wolfgang, Session Road....
  • Evanescence, Deftones, Korn, Audioslave....
  • STP, RCHP, Pearl Jam, DMB, Silverchair....
  • i listen to too much music.... -_-

Movies

  • What Dreams May Come
  • Hackers
  • The Thomas Crown Affair
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Labyrinth
  • Legend
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • Moulin Rouge
  • 50 1st Dates
  • My Sassy Girl =}
  • Euro Trip
  • Mean Girls

the one (I need)...

Came across Pachebel on my ipod and I realized with a shock, that it’s already been a year since one of the most horrid episodes of my life (I learned to really appreciate the song that time, it got me through that really hard and painful period)... haven’t listened to that song in a long time, and I started thinking about how much things have changed since then... and I’m glad how things have changed a lot, and its all better now. I think I’m going to be okay... mostly sorted, as is the feeling when you come to the point that you realize the formula that could give you the solution to the question you’ve been seeking for the longest time...

Like an idea, that’s always lingered at the back of your head about what you’ve always wanted, and then one day you find it unexpectedly when you thought you wanted something else, and you were looking for that something else... like it was just standing there all this time waiting, and then the moment you see it and touch it you knew, that it was what you’ve been needing and always wanted, and there wouldn’t be anything else/more you’d want, because with it you can hold the whole world in your hand..... I love my Titan =]

But no great joy can be without great pain, as in knowing that when you do get what you’ve always ever wanted, so do you now really have something to lose because you know it’ll hurt for sure.. and a lot... so you struggle, with tormenting paranoia, only to end up apathetic and indifferently taking for granted that which you valued so highly... but what we have to realize, as I’ve learned while watching the Pyrolympic fireworks at mou gGika’s balcony, is that life happens when you’re not looking. You can plan and schedule all you want, but the highlights actually happen when you’ve run out of batteries or hd space, only to save and hold in memory and in your heart the essential things.. these are the things you cannot hold or keep forever even if you wanted to.... *sigh* I love my Titan, mou kavla... ^_^

0 comments: