through the clouds and through the elven stars,
i see myself, hovering above the tips of the blades of grass
fluttering, flying, playing.....
slowly rising up the leaves, to atop the bright and colorful flowers
sparkling with joy and gladness, free......

Bibilios

  • Emily the Strange
  • The Little Prince
  • Hope for the Flowers
  • The Velveteen Rabbit
  • The Alchemist
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Music

  • Tiesto, Chicane, PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Benny Benassi....
  • Chillout Projects, The Lounge Story, Jakatta, Zero-7, Nina Simone....
  • Sublime, 311, Marley (course!)...
  • Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Strauss...
  • Kjwan, Urbandub, Wolfgang, Session Road....
  • Evanescence, Deftones, Korn, Audioslave....
  • STP, RCHP, Pearl Jam, DMB, Silverchair....
  • i listen to too much music.... -_-

Movies

  • What Dreams May Come
  • Hackers
  • The Thomas Crown Affair
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Labyrinth
  • Legend
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • Moulin Rouge
  • 50 1st Dates
  • My Sassy Girl =}
  • Euro Trip
  • Mean Girls

Love dont live here anymore... Well, it never really did exist...

I was considering continuing my thoughts on here, but have been bothered with the disconnects and shifts... And i wanted to start anew.. I want to start anew..... I also wanted this to be an evolution of me, but i realized i was never really one for attachments.. I've always been terrified of attachments... And i needed to start anew sometime ago already anyway....

And so, love dont live here anymore... If you really knew me, and if you ever really cared, you'd know where to find me..... But no one ever will, and yes thats my fault too. I am locking away another part of my mind, to confuse people so no one would ever really find me. I enjoy the solitude of the little dark corners of my mind too much. Coz at least in the dark solitude of my mind i feel safe, knowing i wouldnt have to face a single person, or be in the midst of all these people, and then realize that i was all alone after all.... At least in my own dark solitude i have my tears to keep me company....

And so thus i bid you, farewell thee well, love, for you were never here....

0 comments: